Friday, February 19, 2010

Big changes today, the objective hasn't changed but the mission has. The other person that was at the plant before I came had his last day today. They are going to sell the building and equipment. For the time being the objective is to find another processor to make sweet potato fries for us. There is a bakery that is interested in the building, an offer is on the table, they will have 60 days to close and then we will have 90 days to move the equipment out.

For now they are keeping me here to help them build business and eventually build a plant. That is why I have said from the beginning, this is a fluid situation and can change at anytime. This is the second time in a year and a half that they have gone through this process of shutting everything down.

On a fun note the weather is getting warmer so I fixed my bike and I am planning on a ride tomorrow.
Sixty degrees baby....

No comments:

Post a Comment