Saturday, March 27, 2010


Food Shows are keeping me busy, off to Nashville tomorrow for another US Food Service Show on Monday. They wanted us to bring some new ideas for restaurants that come to the show. I made julienne strips of sweet potatoes with my wet crispy batter on them, three types of twice baked sweet potatoes, and french fry strips to fry at the show. I will be by myself, first the 550 mile drive to get there, set up and 5 hours of show time. Then pack up and start home Monday evening.

We did a blind test comparing my sweet potato fry against a couple of other brands. I was very happy about the results, my fry was picked 9 to 4 over the others. Amazing...

Thursday is the day that I am really looking forward to, I am flying home for Easter. I think that we are going to Canada the week of the 12th. to visit the french fry plant that will be processing fries for us.

Busy Busy Busy

No comments:

Post a Comment